Come to the richest encounter with nature and indigenous culture.
The journey begins at the historic city of Samana where you will board a speedboat to reach the largest mangrove forest in the Americas:
Los Haitises National Park. This ecological reserve is the habitat of countless endemic birds and its’ three wetlands ecosystems make this place the perfect location for photo shooting. This ecological park contains huge reserves of groundwater: 100-150 rivers cross it below the surface, forming a mixture of fresh and salt water where crabs, oysters, carps and prawns are found. Even the rare “Manatee” can be seen in the National Park. Take a walk through dense vegetation and visit several caves which in the past have been used by pirates to hide their treasures.
The next highlight is the visit of “Bacardi Island”, the course of the speedboats will lead you towards this unique island where we have prepared an exclusive and private place for you. Here a succulent lunch buffet and “open bar” with domestic drinks are waiting for you. Have a refreshing swim at the beach or rest in a hammock between coconut trees meanwhile the gentle breeze caresses your body.
The magic “Bacardi Island” surrounded by clear turquoise waters and white sand will leave unique Caribbean impressions in your vacation memories.
Definitely a spectacular excursion!
Here are the some of the most important points which are included:
- Hotel Pick-Up in the Samana Area
- Speedboat boarding at Samana Pier
- Bay of San Lorenzo
- Los Haitises National Park.
- Rainforest with its mangrove swamps
- Caves in the National Park (Cueva de la Linea, Sand Cave, Cave of San Gabriel)
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an e-mail notification. If you have any questions please, chat with us.
- Transfer by bus from Hotel to Samana Pier: 30 minutes -1:00 hour*
- Transportation by Boat to “Los Haitises” National Park: 40 minutes
- Explore “Los Haitises” National Park and Caves: 2:30 hours
- Transport to Bacardi Island: 45 minutes
- Lunch time: 1 hour
- Swimming/relaxation time at Bacardi Island: 2:00 hours
- Transport By Boat to Samana: 10 minutes
* Each way. Depends on Hotel location.
|LAS GALERAS Y SAMANA|
|CASA MARINA (GRAND PARADISE)||8:00|
|CAYO LEVANTADO ( Lobby – SIMI BAEZ)||8:40|