Miches excursion that’ll take you exploring like a local in a unique and refined way where you’ll ride along rural roads and paths through untroubled natured spaces while catching a glimpse of the local community lives and some of the best natural wonders.
We will start our adventure by taking the open roads to Miches where our first stop will take us to a local plantation of fruits and other local products, where we will have the opportunity to taste some of them and witness their growing and harvest process.
Then, we will take a small path to our horses where we’ll start a journey crossing rivers and plantation forests to reach “Salto La Culebra”, an unspoiled waterfall located on private property in Miches. It hides among the depths of one of the distinctive forests that make up much of the Dominican Republic.
This is a unique and exclusive Miches excursion where you’re going to discover the authenticity of this beautiful town in a matter of hours.
- Multilingual Live Guide
- Pick up and drop-off
- Visit a local plantation in the rural area of Miches
- Tasting of local products
- Private and exclusive ranch
- Horseback riding
- “Salto La Culebra” waterfall
- Duration of the excursion: 5 hours (Half-day)
- Easy activity level
- Beware people with back problems, horses are part of the excursions but you’re welcome to do it on foot if you may have issues with this.
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available 24/7
- Hand-picked and Exclusive excursions
- H&S Protocols enforced
- Most operations managed by ourselves