SUMMER SALE: KIDS DO NOT PAY FOR THIS TOUR – FROM MAY 15 UNTIL JULY 15 OF 2017
We will pick you up at the hotel and after boarding our “Safari Trucks” your adventure begins. Explore the Samana peninsula, its’ hidden sights and beaches. This Samana tour will take to the best kept secrets of nature in the island.
After crossing a marble mine, our first stop is at the so-called “Boca del Diablo” (Devil’s Throat). This is an opening at the top of a 30 meter high sea cliff. The water of the rough sea is pushed from below with tremendous pressure and it leaves the opening on top with water fountains that can reach up to 10 meters height.
Later, enjoy the view over the city of Samana meanwhile our tour guide provides you with historical backgrounds, particularly from the time of the discovery of America. You will pass through the city of Samana and will next stop at “Golfo de las Flechas” (Arrows Bay) where you will learn about the magical past of this special place. Your journey continues passing through the village of “Pueblo Los Cacaos” to finally reach a place like heaven on earth: “Playa Rincon” is a unique natural beauty.
Located on the Samana Peninsula, between “Cabo Cabron” and “Cabo Samana” this magnificent bay with white sands is one of the five most beautiful beaches in the world. A small river called “Caño Frio” passes the bay and you may enjoy a refreshing bath in its’ cool water.
A nice lunch buffet and local drinks are waiting for you at the “Rincon Beach”. Just relax or have a swim in the clear, turquoise water of this unique beach.
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an e-mail notification. If you have any questions please, chat with us.
Excursion Tips & Additional Trip Information
- Take and use biodegradable sunscreen as it will be sunny
- Always drink plenty of water to stay hydrated
- Please bring a towel
- Bring a camera take lots of pictures
- Take spare cash with you for incidentals e.g. drinks, snacks, souvenirs & for any photography you might wish to purchase
- Important Information
- Approximate Collection time: Will be advised on your ticket
- Approximate return time: Will be advised on your ticket
- Length of tour: Approximately 8 Hours
Here are some of the important components of this Samana tour:
- Pick-up from hotels in Samana and Las Terrenas
- Visit the village “Pueblo Los Cacaos”
- Visit “Golfo las Flechas”
- lunch and time for swimming in Playa Rincon
- Sea Cliff “Boca del Diablo”
- Marble mine
|ZONA LAS TERRENAS|
|ZONA LAS GALERAS Y SAMANA|
|CASA MARINA (GRAND PARADISE)||9:30|
|CAYO LEVANTADO ( Lobby – SIMI BAEZ)||9:15|