SUMMER SALE: SECOND KID DO NOT PAY FOR THIS TOUR
Rural roads, magical views and unique countryside are all included in the Samana Safari adventure. We guarantee the Dominican countryside will amaze you and leave you in awe. You will have the opportunity to take many photographs of the exquisite flora, and the majestic Dominican countryside. The Adventure continues through rural roads leading to a well-known farm where many food products from the Dominican Republic come from; lunch will be served upon this historic farm. On the rest of the Safari Adventure we will find ourselves visiting a rubber plantation, public school, typical Dominican market, and the famous El Valle Beach. The Adventure will also include with a visit to the waterfall “Cascada Lulu”.
Although there are many different safaris available we strongly recommend Samana Safari Adventure because it is the best in fun, quality, and service. Not to mention it is also very affordable for what it is providing. The Dominican Republic is an amazing place, steeped with its own unique culture and history. You will get to see places way off the beaten track and you will experience a way of life that has remained unchanged to this day for decades. The Dominican people also share a unique zest for life and living and so with all of these features and experiences combined, this makes the Samana Safari Adventure one of those “must do excursions” while on vacation.
We guarantee that you will be amazed once you head out into the rural areas, and the lush tropical trails around Mount Isabella de Torres. Your guides will astound you with their knowledge, and banter that will keep you entertained, and smiling all day long. You’ll have the opportunity to see a banana plantation, and find out how coffee and chocolate are grown locally. You’ll walk through a quaint countryside home, meet the family that lives there, and visit a local school (subject to local school holidays) that we guarantee will be a true eye opening experience, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. A tasty lunch will be provided, with drinks that are included all day long. Be sure to take your swim wear with you as the last stop of the day is at a beautiful secluded beach.
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an e-mail notification. If you have any questions please, chat with us.
Samana tour includes:
- Transfer to and from your hotel/accommodation
- Visit a typical Dominican countryside home, meet the family living there and try freshly ground coffee made from home grown coffee beans
- Pass through local towns and villages and see the real side of life in the Dominican Republic
- Visit a local school (subject to local holidays), meet the children and learn about the local education system
- You’ll get to see coffee & chocolate growing on trees and learn how they are harvested and prepared
- Buy local products and souvenirs at local prices
- Enjoy a tasty typical Dominican lunch at a countryside ranch
- Walk through a fruit plantation and taste fresh fruit right from the tree
- Drinks will be incuded all day long
- A professional and fun English speaking guide who will explain the history, culture, flora & fauna, and the way the Dominicans have lived for over 100 years